Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Caillianne- 1993 Kate Moss + Adidas Gazelles






Black jacket- From Holt Renfrew private label from 1994
Jean Jacket- From Club Monaco from San Francisco Mall from 1999
Black Dress- Ghost from Holt Renfrew in Toronto from 1995
Shoes- Vintage Purple Adidas Gazelles from Salvation Army in L.A (a gift from Chloe)
Bag- Bottega Veneta borrowed from Mom

The Look: 1993 Kate Moss + Adidas Gazelles

Fun Fact: Samantha is reading the Kate Moss Style Book and we have been having been discussing Kate Moss's looks a lot recently! hahah! This is the exact look that she wore in 1993 in Paris. I couldn't find the picture online, but I found another picture of her wearing a similar outfit from 1993! I loved these Adidas Gazelles sooo much! I used to have them when I was 13 years old and of course gave them away. Chloe who is in L.A. knew I wanted them soooo badly and found them in a Salvation Army in my size!!! and she shipped them to me!!! YAYAY!!!! This is probably an outfit that I wouldn't necessarily put together but it was fun to try it! Pin It Now!

No comments: