Friday, October 19, 2012

Maison Martin Margiela x H&M Collaboration

We are so excited for our New York trip next week with H&M to unveil the new Maison Martin Margiela x H&M Collaboration! We have been big fans of Margiela for years and even have one their first pieces from their 1989 collections, that we got when we were 13 years old! And we couldn't possibly be bigger H&M fans! The collabs are always to die for! We put some of our fav' images of the new collaboration below, along with some of our Instagram pics. We are totally obsessed with the silver candy clutches, the fold over denim pants, the bodysuit, leather guitar knapsack, and glove bag...OMG!!! Follow us next week on our Instagram @Beckermanblog to see our adventures during the launch of Margiela and H&M event! SO pumped! We are also meeting with the Creative Advisor of H&M- Margareta Van Den Bosch and the Margiela team to get the scoop on everything! Stay tuned...!!!
 
  Pin It Now!

19 comments:

jocelyn said...

Great pics and even greater event to look forward to .... Have a blast and give us a full report!!

Anonymous said...

I need those jeans!!
http://bonnieclydemarni.blogspot.gr/

Unknown said...

I love the 'wider than life' pants!
Www.live-love-fashion.com

Unknown said...

Yay that's so exciting, I can't WAIT to see the collection!
Brooke @ what2wear

thehautepursuit said...

omggggg!!!!!!! i'm so excited for you guys! i am totally going to stay posted on your insta-everything!!!!!! i totally agree...the jeans...the metallic 'candy' bags....the body suit....i don't think i've ever been so excited....EVER?! for a collab!
yayyyy!
xoxoxo from beijing.
bisous

Jessica said...

I shop at H&M from time to time in Vancouver. Well, can't say that I like all of this, but I'd love to try on some items when they come out.

Jessica
Also a blogger - www.fantasystockings.com

coline said...

That's so cool! I love this! :) :) :)

Unknown said...

So excited for this collaboration!! I was recently at h&m last night for fashion university! wish you girls were there!!

Please check out my blog!! Http://MoorehisStyle.blogspot.com

Elien | dogsanddresses.com said...

The trip sounds awesome! I'm invited to the preparty of the launch here in Antwerp, so I'm really looking forward to seeing and trying on the different clothes right before the fashion mayhem starts! xo, Elien
Dogs & dresses | blog

tiebow-tie.com said...

Amazing collection! I love it!
Would you like to follow each other? I wish to see you among my follower!
Let me know please!
kisses)

http://tiebow-tie.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

This can't be true - you commented on my blog - I'm on the verge of a coronary :-D I'm a little fangirl of your blog since...ever! :-D Thank you sooo much!

bianca said...

so in love with the collaboration!!

xx
http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

Fabliha said...

I'm dying to nab some pieces from this collab! those pants I can imagine myself wearing with pretty much everything! sooo insanely good! <3

Unknown said...

Inspiring set of pictures =) All interesting pieces!

TheRosettePortrait

Anonymous said...

omg soo cool, you have margielas stuff from 90's :O So jealous

mispapelicos said...

I am soooooooooooooo glad for you, my beautiful girls, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I wish I could meet and hug you all on day.
ENJOY NEW YORK!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

parfums said...

so nice and lovely looking so nice fashion .
Parfum pas cher

Monica - Mes Voyages à Paris Blog said...

Lovely and inspiring post!!! I love the nude-like-with-bikini top!
I'm your newest follower by Bloglovin!
Come to say hi if you have time :)
xx
M.

PalermoStreetstyle said...

Hi dear, really nice blog.
can I use this photos for a preview on my blog?
thanks so much.
I love the first one.

If you decide for yes I publish your link.

xoxoxo